Thursday, December 3, 2009

Weird...


So yesterday I took a big step in my whole graduation process, (which is 15 days away by the way!!) I picked up my cap and gown! Exciting I know....so of course I have never done this before, so I had no clue how it worked. So I went to the bookstore and basically followed the signs, filled out the paperwork that was need, as well as dropped it on the ground numerous times, kind of embarrassing when there are people all over . As I went to grab my cap and gown I was just so ready to get out of there, (because I went at a very crowded time) that I saw the box with the height of 5'7-5'10, I thought, "sweet, one height must fit all these different heights" so I grabbed one and ran out of there. Well as I was sitting waiting for my next class enjoying the free crunch bar that I got I looked at the bag my gown was in and my eyes zoned in on a tag that said, 5'7-5'8, then it hit me, it wasn't one height fits all, and seeing as how I am a little over 5'9 I decided I didn't want my gown to look like a below-the-knee length skirt, so I got my stuff and shamefully went to get the right size, 5'9-5'10, mission accomplished, I am officially all set for graduation, with the exception of finishing my classes, but that's not a big deal right? Needless to say I can't believe graduation is 15 days away! Can you say excited?! I can't say it enough.......but I think I can fit the word scared in there too :)

2 comments:

  1. Getting your cap and gown is only 24X more important that finishing classes. I mean seriously. Who even cares about grades? NOT ME. The cap and gown just make your college career. All I can say is YOU GO GIRL!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alli, you are sooo cute. I can't believe you are going to put on another cap and gown. Seems like you just graduated from highschool.
    I'm so proud of you and the beautiful, amazing, wonderful, woman you are. You are making and will continue to make many contributions to this world. I sure love you!
    I can't wait to read more of your blog. Keep writing. :)
    Mindi

    ReplyDelete