Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm thankful for....

There are so many things I am thankful for, and here are just a few.....:) enjoy!

Our loving Savior, Jesus Christ, who atoned for all our sins

GUNS!!! not because i'm good at shooting them or anything...but because they make for great pictures:)

Temples!!

To live in a free country

Great roommates

Best Friends:)

Running 5K races....or just running in general...even if it is freezing cold....in that case I'm grateful for skins as well:)

To be an aunt

The beautiful world we live in

JAMBA!!


Bike rides with my sister

Trips to Taco Bell

Fondu!! (need I say more?)

To be part of an eternal family

To be from the great state of Wyoming!
There are many more, but I think it's impossible to list them all, I hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving Day!

2 comments:

  1. My favorite part: I'm thankful for
    1. Our Savior
    2. GUNS!!!!!!
    hahahaha hilarious Allison. Your pics bring a flood of wonderful memories to mind. Ps you're not allowed to graduate. Just an FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya ya! you got a blog! YOU GO GIRL! guns hahaha yes pictures is def. the best part of them. I agree. And being an aunt. that is also the best. and taco and jamba which are my two favorite foods. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete