Saturday, December 12, 2009

Friday Night at the "Berg"

I can't believe how fast this semester has gone by! There have been so many good memories built while I have been here in Rexburg, and I have learned things that I don't think I could have learned anywhere else.

Well, since this was my last weekend in Rexburg I decided to just have a fun night with my roomies. GNO's or GNI's (girls night out, or in....duh) = fantabulerific time! Here are some pictures from our adventures!

Before me and Rachel headed out we decided it was time for a picture, we both had our scarves, (both of which Rachel had made, my roommate=domestic)


Okay so as we were driving to get some movies we saw this cars engine on fire! It was a lot bigger before we got the pictures. And of course we had to pull over to see what was going on right? Wrongo, we totally pulled over because we couldn't see out of Rachel's car because the windows were fogged up, and it was quite convenient that we pulled into the perfect spot to watch the car/policeman/firemen....so we thought we'd get some pictures while we were waiting


Scary!

Next we got back to the apt and decided it was time for some more pictures,(I think girls like to take lots of pictures.....or maybe it's just me.....memories!) on the yucko carpet. Can I just tell you I love the timers on camera's! So convenient...so we had a fun time taking pictures before the movie:)
Two words, love Kirsten!
wow didn't notice this earlier...Chelsea's fingers are in the shape of a "w" pretty sure she has her wedding on her mind:)!! Side note....Chelsea's getting married in 6 days!
Kirsten's amazing head standing skills we knew nothing about until after this picture
oh no!! Rachel's bubble is being invaded!! :)
Love all our faces in this one
um...ya
Movie time= dang good time!!
Just as an end note.........6 days until I graduate!!! Can you say excited?!.....I can:) It's pretty exciting when you can do count downs with your hands....enough said:)


3 comments:

  1. All I can say is F.U.N.

    Just kidding, I can always say more. Love the pictures! AND I love that you think I'm domestic. Pretty sure that's the nicest thing you've ever said!!! :)

    Rad post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love all your pictures. Rachel does = domestic! I love saying that because she always denies the facts! I can't believe you graduate so soon. I'm going to miss you bad! Ever thought about getting a job at madison hospital? I think you should consider it. You know "it's for fun."

    I like the invading rachels bubble one. My favorite thing to do! just kidding

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Pics. Looks like you have had some fun roommate. I'm glad you took some time to take it easy. Good Luck with Graduation. We'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete