Monday, December 7, 2009

"The strength of the Lord"

Today has been a crazy day, but I felt like taking a break and posting something about my day yesterday. I absolutely love Sundays! It really is the best day of the week. This past Sunday was such a testimony builder to me of how the Lord really does hear and answer our prayers. I gave my Relief Society lesson on the power of prayer and it strengthened my testimony so much! As I was struggling with something yesterday and feeling a little overwhelmed I had an interview with the stake relief society president and she gave me a little Christmas gift. It was sad because it was the last interview that I will have with her. I have really loved my calling. It has taught me so much and I am a firm believer that the Lord gives us callings that really will help us to better ourselves. As I got back to my apartment and started thinking about this week and how I will get through everything I decided to open the gift she gave me. It was a tile with writing on it that said,
"...in the strength of the Lord thou canst do all things." Alma 20:4

WOW talk about an answer to my prayers! That scripture really strengthened me, and I know that through all the different trials that we are all facing, we can get through them with the strength of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment