Sunday, June 27, 2010

LiFe :)

So I haven't posted in forever, (lame...I know) so I thought I would just do a picture post showing a little of what I have been up to the past few months :)

Right before the "Epic Water fight" pretty much one of the funnest things I have ever done!
Yes, we are hard core
Big Jud's
Before going country dancing

My wonderful family! I'm so glad we were able to snap a picture of all of us together, even though it is kind of unorganized :)
I think you can really see a family resemblance in this picture
Fun night trip to Walmart. I'm so glad Rachel is here this summer, she is pretty much "rad" and one of my best friends...enough said.
Weekend trip home to Star Valley to visit the family and take "funny face" pictures
My two nephews and niece, (Sophia wasn't in the happiest mood and didn't want to be in the photo)

So there is a tid bit to my life this semester, I am having a blast and enjoying the last semester I have here in Rexburg the best that I can :) Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Well aren't you just the nicest person ever. Oh goodness Allison, how I like you. I love all these pictures- they're adorable! Oh, and I really like your Tonga picture on the top, have I mentioned that? You're super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw I love this. You need to post more often. Rachel is the raddest person ever. Indeed. haha I'm so glad I got to see you yesterday! I'm sad you will be gone in the Fall but we will keep in touch and I will come visit you in SL. Happy summer!

    ReplyDelete