Sunday, June 6, 2010

Can you say...Excited!

Excitement is one word to describe how I have felt these past couple days, because.....I got the internship at the Huntsman Cancer Institute! I found out Friday morning and had only been sleeping for about 2 hours before my phone rang (I had just gotten home from a 12 hour night shift) that morning. I saw it was a Utah number so I just had to answer the phone, and it was Gigi telling me I got the job! I was so excited I couldn't go back to sleep (even though my eyes were pretty much exhausted) so I high-tailed it home so that I could tell my family in person.


Yes, this is the hospital I will be working at :)

I am so excited to start working here in September and to be able to move to Salt Lake and try something new! Usually I am nervous for changes, but not this one! Excitement is all that I am feeling right now. I can't wait to be able to work at this hospital and help the patient's in anyway that I can. I hope I can make a difference in their lives as I work here because i'm pretty sure they will make a difference in mine :)

1 comment: