Thursday, July 8, 2010

4th of July Weekend

Here are a few pictures from my Independence Day weekend. I spent it with friends and family and loved every minute of it!

I went to Idaho Falls with some friends to watch the Firework show and there was this boy band of 15 year olds singing wild thing, so obviously me and Rachel had to jam out.
The group before the show
Love hanging out with Rachel on the weekends, I will miss this girl!
Some of Rachel's fun AFY friends
Up at the farm with my family


It was a wonderful weekend, I am so grateful to live in this free country. I am seriously so blessed for all the blessings and opportunities available by living in this free country!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Independence Day. Love all the pictures. Glad you had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison! your hair has gotten so long, its gorgeous!! ...and I think that is a sign that it has been WAAAY to long since i've seen you! we should work on that ;)

    ReplyDelete