Thursday, September 8, 2011

Major Updates

Time has flown by and I have a few things to update on. I have been able to make many trips home this summer and loved every minute of it. I love Star Valley and am so grateful I was able to grow up in such a beautiful place.

My Dad and I before we left for our 20 mile horse ride to Alice Lake

I love this picture, brings a smile to my face every time :)
Beautiful!

Alice Lake
This was a natural spring that is supposedly 80 feet or more deep. I love the pretty blue color!


Amanda came to visit and we took the 4-wheeler up swift creek and hiked to the Intermiting Spring
This is where we get our water in Afton

I also turned 22! I can't believe it, I definitely don't feel my age. I'm excited for this upcoming year though and plan to make it my best year yet! Glad I was able to be home with my parents for my B-day.
Love my mom!
So grateful for my parents!
Been together for 33 years.
My last night at home I took Equity for a hike up to the star to watch the sunset. It was beautiful and a memory I will always remember.
My beautiful valley


A perfect end to a wonderful summer. Now back to the real world and on Monday I start my last semester of school! Can't wait :)

4 comments:

  1. Allison it's about time you updated :) I hope you and Nicole aren't having too much fun without me :) Miss you guys and good luck with the last semester! It feels so great when you turn in that last paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison, I haven't read your blog forever! I finally got all caught up :) I'll need to go up to Star Valley sometime - it looks BEAUTIFUL!! I loved your pictures! :) You're so cute and pretty! And your parents are adorable together! yay for life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison! Allison! Allison! Ummm why haven't I been to your fun home again? Dude, every time you blog about it I'm totally jealous. Your last semester of school is still online correct? How funzo. Wow, you should feel special- that is the first time I've used that word (funzo). And it was on your blog! Dude, I'm using that daily now. Raaaad.

    ReplyDelete