Monday, August 1, 2011

Hiking


Lately on my days off I've started to get into the whole "hiking" thing. There are so many different hikes in the Salt Lake Valley and I'm really starting to enjoy it. After working inside for 13 hours it's nice to spend time outside on my days off :)
This hike is right about the Huntsman Cancer Hospital. I see people on the trail all the time and decided to finally try it out for myself. It was beautiful.



View of the Salt Lake Valley

This next hike was called "donut falls" I went on it with my roommate. We never made it to the falls, we got lost somehow along the way but we didn't care because we saw something much better!


MOOSE!
Or you could call it a flock of meesen :) It was so cool to see so many, and kind of scary. They started looking at us and that's when we decided we should start heading back. But I loved the hike, everything still is so nice and green and hopefully i'll get more hikes in before the cooler weather comes :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for hiking! What beautiful views! I am so glad you are enjoying both your job and the days off :) Be careful of those meesen haha ;)

    ReplyDelete