Monday, February 1, 2010

Amazing to say the least...

Okay I am amazed at this wonderful world we live in! I can't believe how many galaxies there are and how gorgeous everything is!! It just blows my mind, so here are some sweet/awesome/amazing pictures I got from NASA!!


The galaxy, known as M31 in the constellation Andromeda, is the largest and closest spiral galaxy to our own.




I am so grateful for the beautiful universe and everything in it! I just loved looking at all these pictures and reading what NASA had to say about them, and I hope you did too!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Very cool! I've never really looked at nasa's site but I love the stars! That is for sure. I would be very very scared to go in space though, count me out. just that picture of the Earths horizon gives me the heeby jeebies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hence why my favorite song is 'If you could hie to kolob' :) Miss you Allison!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was awesome Allison. It truly is amazing!

    ReplyDelete