Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Years in Vegas

The Holiday season was wonderful, My entire family was able to all be together which doesn't happen very often:)


Doing some night sledding behind the 4-wheeler

Bellagio in Vegas! I got to fly out to visit my brother and his family for a few days, it was a blast





My very favorite part of Vegas

M&M world! I was in heaven, chocolate in so many colors! Need I say more...

Ya, I had some people staring and laughing at me as I got this picture taken.
Sophia
Kian

Kaidence just turned 6 and I got to be there for her b-day


We went to the Hoover Dam one day, it was so cool, I had never been before.

This bridge is the biggest cement bridge in the world

Thank you Jon and Mindi for a wonderful time! Love you all :)

4 comments:

  1. That look so fun! I don't even remember the last time I went to Vegas, but for some reason I've been wanting to go lately. I don't think this post helped that any :). Your nieces and nephews are ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of you on the bridge holding it up. SO STRONG!!!

    Miss you Allison :)

    Love, Ratch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your holidays were full of fun and adventure! We had fun seeing your parents when they stopped by last month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun!! These are great pictures, it looks like you had a wonderful time with your family! :)
    I didn't know you had a blog, I am so excited to follow your adventures through it :)
    Love you!
    ~Rach

    ReplyDelete